Things Turn Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Turn Twilight

This is a Victorious-Twilight AU roleplay site, check out the site plot to learn more. Register and Become part of this strange world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the big news
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm by cat

» the best games
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 am by jake holden

» who wants victoria justice is numeber
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am by jake holden

» Lunch outside. (Open, people!)
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm by kittykat

» Hay i am new
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm by Aliyah30

» The Plot!!!
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am by zahir123

» Picturgraphs !
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm by Becca Taylor

» My Profile !
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm by Becca Taylor

» Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm by Becca Taylor

Site Staff!
Zoe! Melanie Williams example application 05 Characters!
  • Cat Valentine
  • Zoe Snow
Holly! Melanie Williams example application Selenaa Characters!
  • Melanie Williams
Becca! Melanie Williams example application Demi34-1 Characters!
  • Becca Taylor
  • Tori Vega
Monthly Awards!
  • Female Of The Month
  • Male Of The Month
  • Member Of The Month
  • Relationship Of The Month
  • Most Active Poster Of The Month
  • Quote Of The Month
  • Topic Of The Month
- To be Announced
Affiliates
free forum

Melanie Williams example application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams example application Empty
PostSubject: Melanie Williams example application   Melanie Williams example application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm

size=24]
MELANIEWILLIAMS
[/size]

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE NOTHING, EVERYBODY'S SOMETHING

YOU!

My Name is Holly And I am 16. I live in the [England. I have 1 year of role playing experience. I found this site by I own the site (sorta) and I am a girl. You can contact me by: PM, Email, MSN

IN THE SPOTLIGHT, NO MATTER WHATS YOUR OUTSIDE, GET IT WITH YOUT INSIDE

CHARACTER TIME!

Full name: Melanie Williams
Character Race:vampire
Character Gender:Girl
Play by: Selena Gomez

Melanie Williams example application Selena16

History (reasonable length): When Mel was turned into a vampire, she didn't have anyone to tell her the rules or anything. She got attacked by a coven of vampires who left her out in the street to die but they hadn't realised they had bit her and she would becomz a vampire. She can't remember anything of her human past although she knows she used to live in HollyWood. When she had control over herself she started to attend HollyWood arts and met a coven a vampires. The cullens. They used to scare her because she was attacked by them but as they realised what was going on. They became good friends, although they did ask her to move in with them, she declined their offer because she didn't agree on the way they delt with their hunger. She still remains friends, very close friends with them. Carlisle, the leader of that coven helped her to control her power over the weather which has helped her and the Cullens out alot so they can make it cloudy when it is sunny so their secret insn't uncovered.
RP sample: I entered the school like any normal day in my green car, I wasn't sure what make it was but when I go to buy cars I just pick the best looking one. I parked up the car the to the Cullens and went to go stand around thier cars. Smiling, I said, "Hey guys"

TAKE IT DOWN,SHAKE IT OUT, ON THE FLOOR, YOU'LL GET OVER IT, LET IT DROP, MAKE IT STOP OHH

This application was made by one of your admins, Holly.
Lyrics- Spotlight Selena Gomez
Back to top Go down

Melanie Williams example application
Page 1 of 1