Things Turn Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Turn Twilight

This is a Victorious-Twilight AU roleplay site, check out the site plot to learn more. Register and Become part of this strange world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the big news
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm by cat

» the best games
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 am by jake holden

» who wants victoria justice is numeber
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:06 am by jake holden

» Lunch outside. (Open, people!)
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm by kittykat

» Hay i am new
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 pm by Aliyah30

» The Plot!!!
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am by zahir123

» Picturgraphs !
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm by Becca Taylor

» My Profile !
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:35 pm by Becca Taylor

» Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm by Becca Taylor

Site Staff!
Zoe! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) 05 Characters!
  • Cat Valentine
  • Zoe Snow
Holly! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Selenaa Characters!
  • Melanie Williams
Becca! Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Demi34-1 Characters!
  • Becca Taylor
  • Tori Vega
Monthly Awards!
  • Female Of The Month
  • Male Of The Month
  • Member Of The Month
  • Relationship Of The Month
  • Most Active Poster Of The Month
  • Quote Of The Month
  • Topic Of The Month
- To be Announced
Affiliates
free forum

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:09 pm

I was half skipping half dancing my way through the halls, looking for Mel. I was humming a random tune. I passed quite a few people, waving at some like Tori, André and Beck. Jade glared. I was too happy for her, I thought. I spotted Mel and wandered over to her.
"Hey Mel," I sang in the same tune I'd been humming.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 pm

"Oh hey, Becca" I said shoving everything into my locker with ease but making it look heavy and then closing the door and turning around holding a book.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm

I smiled. "So.. what've you been up to?" I asked, opening my locker (which was next to hers) and putting my books into it. I closed it, revealing the purple front. That was all I'd done so far. I had no ideas on how to decorate it. Beck's idea was really cool. And Tori's. Sinjin's was... weird. I sighed, seeing mine as the most boring locker at school.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 pm

"Just been reading, had a free period" I answered. My locker was hot pink with the names of my favourite books (including the twilight saga, the host and the house of night series) In different fonts and colors. My books tell people about the type of person I am so I thought it was perfect to put it on my locker. One little thing I left out was that I am a vampire but I should leave that out.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am

I smiled. "Cool. You still reading those vampire books?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 pm

"Breaking dawn? Burned? Of course!" I answered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm

"Of course," I repeated with a laugh. "You're obsessed with seeing what they say about us."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 pm

"Its not obsessed, I just well yeah, i suppose it is" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

"Exactly," I giggled. "This is my favorite book," I told her, pulling my MacBook out of my bag. "It has music, lyrics, writing, pictures and theslap." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

I laughed, "Its not a book!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 am

"It is!" I defended my computer. "It's a MacBook." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 am

"Yes, but you can't read it!" I said, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am

I gasped theatrically, joking. I opened the laptop and opened a document that I'd saved. "Yes you can. Read that."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am

I sighed, "Fine! I give up!" I said throwing my arms down dramatically
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 am

I giggled and closed the computer, slipping it back into my bag. "I win!" I announced.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:04 am

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a mirror, My eyes widened as the red started to coem back.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 am

"Don't worry," I smiled. "No one noticed." I handed her a contacts box.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 am

"thanks, I will be back in a second" I said and then walked to my locker and stuck my head in and put the contacts in. I grabbed my english book and wandered back over the Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 am

"Very inconspicuous," I laughed. "Everyone sticks their heads in their lockers every now and again."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 am

I shrugged, "I could have been trying to find my english book" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:42 am

"In a locker that small?" I giggled. "Ah well. No one noticed you."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:43 am

"Good, ooh and would you like it to rain or snow? Im in the mood for sometihng to fall out of the sky" I said ssmiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 am

"Hmm..." Rain could be fun... but then so could snow... "Either, it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Williams

Melanie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:46 am

"Fine, Snow" I said and then walked over to a window and stared up at the sky. "Now or later?" I asked Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor

Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am

"Later," I answered. "During Sikowitz' class. He'll probably make us act in the snow. 'Acting exercise - you're all dolphins trapped in the snow'" I laughed, imitating Sikowitz' voice perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)   Skipping through the halls (Mel, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping through the halls (Mel, open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next